Service for foreigners

Service for foreigners, work permits, residence cards for foreigners who came to Poland, help with all formalities related to staying in a new country.


We deal with complex service for foreigners.

Our company MAGFIN Magdalena Smędzik has been operating since 2011.

We mediate and help in dealing with cases for foreigners:

  1. Work Permits.
  2. Residence card (temporary stay).
  3. Legalization of stay and employment for foreigners in Poland.
  4. Help in tax settlements of foreigners, annual PIT.
  5. Replacement of driving license.
  6. Sworn translations of documents.
  7. Car registration in Poland.
  8. Consultancy and assistance in the purchase of real estate by foreigners.
  9. Administering and handling all formalities related to the apartment.
  10. Finding flats for rent.
  11. Financial services: loans, investments, consultancy.
  12. Establishing companies, companies with Limited liability company (Sp. z .o. o), registration in the National Court Register, (granting the NIP, REGON).
  13. Make a tax identification number NIP.
  14. Criminal attestation.
  15. Tax Attorney’s Certificates on Other Matters.


Attractive prices and reliability of services are the main strengths of our companies in Poland.

Our offer is rich in services for foreigners and flexible for the customer.

We tailor our services to your needs and preferences. The service for foreigners is directed to both individuals and companies employing foreigners.

We guarantee professional service (e.g. permit, residence card, etc.) and customer satisfaction of our services.


Welcome to contact and cooperation.