External staffing and salary calculations are the solution that frees the employer from the development of human resources. Frequent changes to the Labor Code and regulations of ZUS require constant monitoring of regulations.
Outsourcing Staff and wages to our accounting department is a solution that reduces the company’s administrative costs and ensures the correctness of personnel records.
- Settlements with the Social Insurance Institution – making declarations, calculating contributions, transferring electronically to ZUS
- Settlements with the Tax Office – drafting the PIT declaration
As well as conducting personnel and payroll matters for employees
- Making payroll,
- Making insured reports of insured persons (RMUA);
- Preparing for the Board all kinds of employment reports,
- Drawing up benefits cards,
- Keeping records of leave, sick leave and benefit periods,
- Calculation of advances on personal income tax,
- Calculating ZUS contributions,
- Preparation of tax returns and ZUS,
- Running payroll cards,
- Preparing annual information on earned income and collected advances on personal income tax,
- Annual tax settlement of employees who, according to the law, report such an employer request,
- Preparation of salary strips and information on contributions ZUS for employees.
Taking responsibility for the correctness of settlements with employees, Revenue and Social Security will free you from the arduous duties involved and will reduce your costs for human resources and payroll and increase the confidentiality of your payroll data.
Outsourcing Staff and wages to a third party is a modern solution that can be applied to your business as well. Salary and staffing will be our task.