Examples of cases in which we can support you:

  1. Work Permit.
  2. Residence Card (temporary stay).
  3. Legalization of stay and employment for foreigners in Poland.
  4. Assistance in foreigners’ tax declarations, annual PIT forms.
  5. Driving License replacement (Polish Driver License).
  6. Sworn translations.
  7. Car registration in Poland.
  8. Advice and assistance in the purchase of real estate by foreigners.
  9. Administration and all formalities related to accommodation.
  10. Finding flats for rent.
  11. Financial services: loans, investments, consulting.
  12. Establishing companies, limited liability companies, registration in the National Court Register (NIP, REGON).
  13. Getting a tax identification number (NIP).
  14. Certificates of no criminal record.
  15. Certificates from the Tax Office.

Service for foreigners: Work Permits, Residence Cards for foreigners who came to Poland. We will help to arrange all formalities related to your a stay in a new country.

We provide comprehensive services to foreigners.

Our company MAGFIN Magdalena Smędzik has been operating since 2011.